Resolving Legal Problems Through Experience and Personal Attention
At Donohue, Sabo, Varley & Huttner, we are litigators first and foremost. Since 1980, our team of Albany trial attorneys has been exclusively dedicated to protecting the interests of individuals and businesses throughout Upstate New York in the resolution of civil disputes.
Our extensive experience representing both plaintiffs and defendants gives us a well-rounded understanding of how parties on both sides respond to legal challenges. We assist clients in a wide range of subject matter areas, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Personal injury: We pursue compensation for clients who have suffered soft tissue injuries, broken bones and other serious injuries as a result of auto accidents, dental malpractice, defective products, dangerous premises and other forms of negligence.
- Employment law: Our attorneys help employees pursue claims against employers for employment discrimination, sexual harassment, retaliation, wage and hour violations, family and medical leave denials, unemployment denials, and other workplace issues.
- Construction litigation: Our firm is experienced at representing plaintiffs and defendants in the litigation, arbitration and mediation of all types of construction claims, including construction defect claims, delay claims, bid disputes and mechanic's lien disputes.
- Professional negligence defense: We are highly experienced at defending architects, engineers, doctors, dentists, lawyers and other professionals against negligence claims.
- Asbestos and toxic tort defense: Our firm has a strong track record of defending manufacturers, suppliers and other businesses against toxic exposure lawsuits.
- Commercial litigation: Our attorneys frequently represent businesses in the litigation of contract claims, employment claims, collection matters and other commercial disputes.
- Educational disabilities law: All primary and secondary students are legally entitled to a free and appropriate public education, regardless of disability. Our firm has experience in representing disabled students who have been denied their rights under the law.
Our attorneys are equally adept at representing clients in traditional trial settings, arbitration, mediation and administrative proceedings. If you retain us to represent you, we will work closely with you to choose the path that makes the most sense for your specific situation.
Call Our New York Civil Litigation Attorneys at 888-698-7967
Our firm offers free initial consultations in all areas of our practice. To discuss how our team of experienced Upstate New York trial lawyers can assist you with an individual or business dispute, call us toll free at our offices in Albany at 888-698-7967, or send us an e-mail.